Join us for the Towson 4 on the 4th and 1776' Family Fun Run!
The race begins in the heart of Towson at the courthouse and takes you on a tour of the parade route as well as Towson University campus before finishing back at the courthouse in time to join your family and friends at the reviewing stand to enjoy the 4th of July parade.
Proceeds of the race will jointly benefit The Education Foundation of Baltimore County Public Schools, The Towson Chamber of Commerce and Cancerve
Packet Pick-Up and in person registration:
- Race day registration available on-site beginning at 7:00 am.
Packet Pick-Up and In-Person Registration will be available:-Sunday, July 2nd from 10:00 am until 3:00 pm at Charles Village Pub, Towson(stay for brunch or lunch and receive a 15% discount by showing your race bib)-Monday, July 3rd from 11:30 am until 3:30 pm at THB - Towson Hot Bagels, Towson-Race day registration will be available on-site beginning at 7:00 am
On-line registration closes on Thursday, June 29th. Mail-in registrations must be post-marked by Monday, June 26th.
- 4 mile run:$30.00 - $35.00 on Race Day
- 1776 Family Fun Run:$15.00 - $20.00 on Race Day
- For more information or to Register Now, please visit our registration page.
- CVP Post Race Party - $10.00 (limited to first 350 registrants)
Race Day Information:
- Join Mistress of Ceremonies Denise Koch of WJZ-TV, official race starter Dr. Kim Schatzel, President of Towson University, and the Towson Tiger for our pre-race program and warm up starting at 8:30 am.
- 4 Mile Run/Walk begins at 8:30 am
- 1776 Family Fun Run will begin after the 4-mile start has concluded and all runners are on the course – approximately 8:45 a.m.
- Performance shirts and medals for the first 600 registrants.
- Water Stop on the course; Post race food and beverage; awards ceremony with random prizes!
- Awards for male and female op 3 overall finishers as well as male and female top masters (40+) and grandmasters (50+).
- Age group awards for top 3 male and female finishers in the following age groups:
- Under 15; 15-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70+
4 Mile Course:
Our new and improved 2017 course has just been finalized! Check out our map and turn-by-turn course description for full details.
To see the 2017 turn-by-turn course description, please click here.