Join us for the Towson 4 on the 4th and 1776' Family Fun Run!
The race begins in the heart of Towson at the courthouse and takes you on a tour of the parade route as well as Towson University campus before finishing back at the courthouse in time to join your family and friends at the reviewing stand to enjoy the 4th of July parade.
Proceeds of the race will jointly benefit Cancerve, The Education Foundation of Baltimore County Public Schools and the Towson Chamber of Commerce
Packet Pick-Up and in person registration:
Packet pick-up locations and time to be announced – stay tuned!!
Race day registration available on-site beginning at 7:00 am.
On-line registration closes on Saturday, June 30th. Mail-in registrations must be post-marked by Monday, June 25th.
4 mile run:
- Until 01/31/2018 $25.00
- 2/01/18 - 4/30/18: $30.00
- 5/01/18 - 7/03/18: $35.00
- Race Day: $40.00
1776 Family Fun Run: $15.00 $20.00 on Race Day
Race Day Information:
- Join Mistress of Ceremonies Denise Koch of WJZ-TV, official race starter Dr. Kim Schatzel, President of Towson University, and the Towson Tiger for our pre-race program and warm up starting at 7:45 am.
- 4 Mile Run/Walk begins at 8:15 am
- 1776 Family Fun Run will begin after the 4-mile start has concluded and all runners are on the course – approximately 8:30 a.m.
- Performance shirts and medals for the first 800 registrants.
- Water Stop on the course; Post race food and beverage; awards ceremony with random prizes!
- Awards for male and female op 3 overall finishers as well as male and female top masters (40+) and grandmasters (50+).
- Age group awards for top 3 male and female finishers in the following age groups:
- Under 15; 15-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70+
4 Mile Course:
Check out our map and turn-by-turn course description for full details.
To see the 2018 turn-by-turn course description, please click here.